- Images (7)
- A Static View of the MF TT12 Trailer in Winterton, South Africa, March 2016
- A Static View of the MF OD24-26T Offset Disc Harrow in Winterton, South Africa, March 15
- A Static Shot of the MF CH 11 Chisel Plough in Winterton, South Africa, March 2016
- A Static View of the MF OF22-24 Offcet Disc Harrow in Winterton, South Africa, March 2016
- A Static View of the MF FD4-28 Disc Plough in Winterton, South Africa, March 2016
- A Static View of the MF TD30-26T Tandem Disc Harrow in Winterton, South Africa, March 2016
- A Static View of the MF S5 Sub Soiler in Winterton, South Africa, March 2016
- Links (2)
- All (9)
Massey Ferguson launches new implement range at Vision of the Future Africa
It forms part of Massey Ferguson’s strategy to be a full line exclusive supplier in all markets
Massey Ferguson (www.MasseyFerguson.com), a worldwide brand of AGCO (NYSE:AGCO) (http://www.AGCOcorp.com), is proud to announce that it can now offer its customers a ‘one stop shop’ for all their machinery requirements by selling a complete range of MF Implements which provide a perfect fit with any Massey Ferguson tractor from 35 to 130 hp. The range will have its first public viewing at Vision of the Future event to be held in Lusaka, Zambia on 7-8 April 2016.
This new Massey Ferguson line consists of a range of more than 100 MF Agricultural Implements for a variety of different requirements to complement the existing range of Massey Ferguson Planters and Drills. It forms part of Massey Ferguson’s strategy to be a full line exclusive supplier in all markets.
Designed to fit any tractor from 35 to 130hp, the MF Implements are ideal partners for the MF 35, MF 200, MF 300, MF 400 until MF 4700, MF 5700 and MF 6700 Tractor Series.
The range of MF Implements comprises:
- MF Disc plough (fixed and reversible) from 2 to 5 discs
- MF Mouldboard plough (fixed and reversible) from 2 to 4 furrows
- MF Disc harrow (mounted, trailed or tandem version) from 2 to 3.5m working width
- MF Tine cultivator, up to 17 tines
- MF Subsoiler, up to 5 legs
- MF Chisel, up to 3 m
- MF Trailers from 3 to 12 tonnes
- MF Transport box
- MF Rotary topper
The MF Implements are designed and constructed to the same high standards as the Massey Ferguson tractors, and have been carefully selected not only to match the range of tractor power available, but also to ideally meet the farming needs of agricultural businesses in Africa and the Middle East.
“Massey Ferguson has launched this range to support the development of mechanised farming through the well known farming concept that originates from Harry Ferguson himself: promoting not only a tractor or some implements, but a complete solution for farmers,” said Thierry Lhotte, Vice President, Marketing, Massey Ferguson - Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Distributed by APO on behalf of AGCO Corporation.
CONTACT: Louisa Parker
Manager External Affairs – Africa and Middle East
Zambia Tel :+260 (0)971398169
Download pictures from http://assets.agcocorp.com
AGCO (NYSE: AGCO) (http://www.AGCOcorp.com) is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions and supports more productive farming through its full line of equipment and related services. AGCO products are sold through five core brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra®, supported by Fuse® precision technologies and farm optimization services, and are distributed globally through a combination of approximately 3,000 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries. Founded in 1990, AGCO is headquartered in Duluth, GA, USA. In 2015, AGCO had net sales of $7.5 billion. For more information, visit http://www.AGCOcorp.com. For company news, information and events, please follow us on Twitter: @AGCOCorp. For financial news on Twitter, please follow the hashtag #AGCOIR.